Goods and Service Tax (GST) is structured for efficient tax collection, reduction in corruption, easy inter-state movement of goods and a lot more. Audit under GST is the examination of records maintained by a registered dealer. The aim is to verify the correctness of information declared, taxes paid and to assess the compliance with GST.
We are known for suggesting workable solution and ability to solve complex issues and deliver strategy and implementation from a business and technical view within the framework of law. We assist in improving the performance and effectiveness of client's business by examining all the GST aspects of core management and business process for further growth of the business.
We conduct audit of books of accounts under GST which would cover following aspects:
- Review of outward supplies declared in return to ensure that it included all outward supplies made
- Review of inward supplies declared in return to ensure that it included all inward supplies made
- Review of all deductions claimed including sales returns, abatements, exemptions
- Review of classification, rate of goods which should be according to provision fo GST
- Assessment of registration obtained
- Review of input tax credits claimed on inputs,input services and capital goods
- Review of reconciliation statement are to be filed along with certified audit report
- Conducting audit in accordance with all other requirement as per GST act
B-8, Gems Court
25/14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road
Pincode 600 006
Phone No: 044 2833 1646 / 1647 / 1648 firstname.lastname@example.org