We also provide secretarial and Legal assistance with work related to the Resolution Professionals. These services include the following
- Publishing the public announcement in newspapers.
- Law professionals on our advisory panels assist us on legal issues related with insolvency and bankruptcy resolution process , financial restructuring and statutory compliance and also to undertake cases with NCLT Benches.
- All the needs of the client with regard to making an application with NCLT / NCLAT are taken care of.
- Formulating / drafting the agenda for the meeting of committee of creditors.
- Preparation and sending the notice of meeting by appropriate means.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Preparing the action taken report which is based on the decisions taken during the previous meetings.
- Compile the information memorandum as per the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India Regulations (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons), 2016.
- Correspondence with banks and statutory authorities regarding the initiation of corporate insolvency. Our team ensures that there is complete compliance of the IBC 2016.
- Other additional support such as arranging valuers for valuation of assets of corporate debtors, security agencies for safe guarding of the physical assets of the corporate debtor and E-voting / IT Support are also provided.
B-8, Gems Court
25/14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road
Pincode 600 006
Phone No: 044 2833 1646 / 1647 / 1648 firstname.lastname@example.org