Non-resident Indians (NRIs) need to attend issues relating to Tax, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) and other financial affairs in India. Such affairs are complex, sometimes ambiguous and procedure oriented. It is quite difficult and cumbersome to attend to complex laws, regulations and procedures. NRIs are also confused as to whom and how to communicate to the person in Authority. Our firm assists NRIs to attend all affairs and issues without the need for them to be present in India.
Our Firm is engaged in the field of Taxation and RBI / FEMA related consultancy services. We have been providing such services for . We have vast professional experience in attending to NRI matters. NRIs from all over the world have benefited by our services.
Our Non Resident Taxations services Includes:
- Determination of Residential status
- Obtaining PAN card
- Preparation and computation of Income Tax and filing of Income tax returns
- Obtaining income tax clearance from tax authorities
- Assistance in providing opinion for withholding tax from different countries
- Assistance in repatriation of movable and immovable assets from India
- Assisting them in setting up office in India either by way of Liaison office, branch office, company or LLP(Limited liability Partnership)
- Providing Capital gains tax planning during sale of movable and immovable assets
- Assisting NRI to operate Bank Accounts, to invest in shares, debentures, mutual funds, government securities and bank deposits.
- Representation before judicial authorities to any queries on Indian Taxation, DTAA/Tax Treaty benefits, FEMA and RBI procedures and approvals.
B-8, Gems Court
25/14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road
Pincode 600 006
Phone No: 044 2833 1646 / 1647 / 1648 firstname.lastname@example.org