The Insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 was passed in May 2016 to cater to the ever increasing bad loan cases in India. The insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 provides for the appointment of an interim resolution professional.
Our services in this regard include:
- To carry on the operations of the borrower / corporate debtor as a running unit.
- To manage the affairs of the borrower / corporate debtor.
- To arrange publication of public announcements.
- To appoint registered valuers, accounting, legal and other professionals.
- Verify the claims of creditors and finalize list of creditors.
- Forming committee of creditors.
- Preparation of information memorandums.
- Calling and convening 1st meeting of committee of creditors.
- Submitting reports on formation of committee of creditors and minutes of proceedings of meeting of creditors to NCLT.
- To carry on such other activities as may be ordered by the NCLT or required for smooth conduct of the resolution process.
- All matters incidental to carrying on the activities as an interim resolution professional.
B-8, Gems Court
25/14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road
Pincode 600 006
Phone No: 044 2833 1646 / 1647 / 1648 firstname.lastname@example.org