Managing indirect tax compliance by a business has been very complex in India due to multiple laws, sub ordinate legislation (rules, notifications, circulars) driven compliance and frequent amendments therein. Though the GST has subsumed multiple indirect tax laws, the compliance need is high. All periodical returns, statements, intimations, notices and reply to such notices would be automated in GST. The credit matching concept in GST is a significant task and credit not matched could result in denial of credit. Therefore, it is important for the organizations to ensure error free compliance.
Our experience in indirect taxes would help us to understand the new requirement in GST law as well. We provide compliance support to clients of all size. Our tax compliance and reporting team provides high-quality, flexible and cost-effective solutions to tax compliance. Our approach in compliance is tailored to clients' needs aimed at ensuring error free compliance. Involvement of senior members of the firm means we can use our experience and skills to identify opportunities to improve tax processes and deliver tax savings. Our services include following:
- Obtaining GST Registration with Indirect tax department
- GST Compliance review on Periodical Basis
- GST Due Diligence Review
- GST Return filing and payment support
- Refund on export of goods or services
- Assistance in Internal Control and system implementation for Indirect compliances
- Advisory services to under Goods & Services Taxes, Customs & Foreign Trade Policy (and under erstwhile Central Excise, Service Tax & VAT).
- Tax and Credit Optimisation
- Post implementation advice on GST for future and ongoing projects and orders.
- Value added consultancy including limited reviews of activities to indicate possibility of large savings to SME's by way of credit availment, correct tax payments and availment of admissible exemptions.
- Vetting the agreements contracts in terms of GST optimisation.
- Other value additive services such as classification of goods/services/tax rates and coverage in exemptions.
- Hand-holding through GST advisory on regular basis
- Support for understanding and working under GST regime
B-8, Gems Court
25/14, Khader Nawaz Khan Road
Pincode 600 006
Phone No: 044 2833 1646 / 1647 / 1648 firstname.lastname@example.org